Opposed to the nationwide database of rehabs, there are few individuals who need and can afford exclusive premier luxury rehabs, which are often referred to as luxury wellness retreats. Most luxury rehabs house around ten patients at a time. For those patients that have high profiles, such as celebrities or public officials, these programs ensure complete discretion and anonymity. There are also wealthy or important business executives who attend these facilities in hope to continue working and stay in contact with their offices or financial advisors during their course of treatment.
These luxury executive drug rehab programs usually include beautiful surrounding, sunny locations, and anonymity, while receiving individualized care and the best alcohol and drug treatment their money can buy.
The best luxury or executive rehabs use a holistic approach to treatment. Holistic treatment upholds that all aspects of people’s needs, psychological, physical and social needs be taken into account. Promises Malibu, a luxury facility in Malibu, CA, believes that the disease of addiction and other behavioral health issues is complex and each person’s treatment needs are unique. Holistic treatment believes that treating the mind, body, and spirit all together will achieve complete and lasting recovery. Luxury wellness retreats start with a thorough in-depth assessment of the individual focusing on these three areas that help define the patient. The assessment can help in assessing the patient to find the root cause of the addiction.
Luxury alcohol and drug treatment centers usually include:
- Individualized care and personalized treatment plans
- A comprehensive and balanced approach
- A talented, compassionate, and dedicated team of licensed, credentialed professionals
- High staff-to-client ratios, providing a range of resources in an intimate, residential setting
- Multiple, weekly, individual therapy sessions
- A nurturing, healing environment that solidifies your recovery while preparing you to return to the “real world”
- A confidential environment with the highest privacy standards
- A community of committed people succeeding in their own recovery
- A family program that not only helps rebuild the client’s life but also those of family members
- Alumni services and follow-up.
These luxury programs have been accredited through the JCAHO (Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations). These premier programs also have demonstrated high success rates for their patients. The goal of creating a life changing experience that will help ensure a long lasting successful recovery has continued to effective through these individualized treatment plans.