May 25th, 2012 | 1 Comment
California Prop 29: “Imposes additional tax on cigarettes for cancer research” June 5 during the California election, California voters will vote on Proposition 29, which will determine whether cigarette taxes will increase nearly two dollars. The revenues from price increase will fund cancer research, tobacco-prevention, and cessation programs. The American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, and American Lung Association collaborated in the writing of the proposition in the hopes to prevent individuals from starting smoking, continuing … Read entire article »
- Steamlite Discount Codes on E-Cigarettes: Are They Better For You Than the Real Deal?
- bcemyblog72 on Boundaries in Therapeutic Relationships
- ecstasy addiction treatment on Ecstasy Therapy May Cure Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Does DSM-5 Spell the Downfall of the Mental Health Bible? | Addiction Treatment Blog by Addiction Experts on DSM 5 Drama Series – Final Part: Binge Eating
- Does DSM-5 Spell the Downfall of the Mental Health Bible? | Addiction Treatment Blog by Addiction Experts on DSM-5 The Drama Begins