May 17th, 2012 | Add a Comment
Have you ever noticed patterns in your behavior—thoughts that keep popping in your head, often resulting in responding actions? Clinical psychologist Dr. Seth Kadish believes we do, and has set about to help his students and clients identify those patterns so as to better understand why they have become who they are, good and bad. During my time working with Dr. Kadish at a mental health clinic in Southern California, I came to see things … Read entire article »
Filed under: Featured
- Muffin on Details Emerge in Cleveland Kidnapping; Does Amanda Berry Suffer from Stockholm Syndrome?
- Maybe true on Was Bill W. Drugged into His Spiritual Awakening?
- Steamlite Discount Codes on E-Cigarettes: Are They Better For You Than the Real Deal?
- ecstasy addiction treatment on Ecstasy Therapy May Cure Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Jamie on God and Recovery